Please read and familiarize yourself with these instructions before
and after your procedure. By following the instructions, you will
assist in obtaining the best possible result from your surgery.
If questions arise, do not hesitate to contact our office and discuss
your questions with us at any time.
After treatment with injection filler to lips:
After treatment with soft tissue implants to lips:
- Avoid excessive massage to lips for 48 hours.
- You may apply a soft, cool washcloth or gel ice pack to the lips
for comfort measures suring the first 24 hours.
- You may apply cosmetics to your lips at any time.
- Apply soft, cool washcloth or gel ice pack to lips during
the first 24-48 hours.
- Limit talking and excessive movement to the lips during meals
for first 48 hours.
- Limit smiling and laughing for first week.
- Avoid probing implant with your tongue or fingers for first week.
- Sleep in semi-upright position for first week.
- Avoid bending over, straining, and exercise for the first week.